- Subscribe via RSS
- Share via Facebook
- Share via Twitter
- Export To CSV
- Export To XLS
- Export To XLSX
louie ss death
This is a filtered view based on Genealogical Research Death Index: Beginning 1957.
|Row number||Year of Death||State File Number||Decedent First Name||Decedent Middle Name||Decedent Last Name||Decedent Age||Decedent Age Unit||Decedent Gender||Date of Death||Residence Code|
created Apr 21, 2013
updated May 11, 2016
The Genealogical Research Death Index assists individuals with locating New York State (NYS) death records that fall within defined genealogy years, exclusive of New York City recorded death records. This Index contains information on decedents, parents, date of death, gender, age at death and NYS file number that will allow the public to search for individuals on a variety of genealogy criteria; if on file for at least 50 years.
For more information, check out http://www.health.ny.gov/vital_records/genealogy.
- Community Rating
Current value: 0.0 out of 5
- Your Rating
- Row Count
- Data Provided By
- New York State Department of Health
- Source Link
- Division of Administration Vital Records
- Time Period
- 01/01/1957 to Most Recent Genealogy Data Available
- Posting Frequency
- Data Frequency
- Dataset Owner
- The NYS Vital Records Section
- Statewide, exclusive of New York City recorded records
- Individual Death Record
- The New York State (NYS) Vital Records Section of the NYS Department of Health (DOH) files certificates for deaths that occur in New York State exclusive of New York City recorded deaths. Utilizing the Genealogical Research Death Index will narrow the search to the individual's death record certificate number, thereby minimizing the cost to the consumer. This Index contains information on decedents, parents, date of death, gender, age at death and NYS file number. Processing of a genealogy request by the NYS DOH may take eight (8) months or longer. If the municipality where the event took place is known, submitting your request directly to the local registrar or municipal clerk may save considerable time. Additional information is available in the Genealogical Research Death Index Overview which is in the below Dataset Information section.
- The records must have been on file for 50 years prior to their release.
- Health, Department of
No other views on this dataset