Nursing Home Weekly Bed Census: Pediatric Beds Map
This is a map based on Nursing Home Weekly Bed Census: Last Submission.
|Row number||Facility ID||Facility Name||Certification Number||Street Address||City||State||Zip Code||County||Area Office||Phone Number||Website||Bed Census Date||Data Recency Category||Bed Type/Service Category||Total Capacity||Total Available||Total Available Category||Bed Availability Notes||Location|
|1||3984||Elizabeth Seton Pediatric Center||7002346N||300 Corporate Boulevard South||Yonkers||NY||10701||Westchester||Metropolitan Area Regional Office (New Rochelle)||(914) 294-6300||http://www.setonpediatric.org/elizabeth-seton-pediatric-center||09/21/2016||0||Pediatric Beds||137||1||1||(40.969028°, -73.878693°)|
|2||1146||Sunshine Children's Home and Rehab Center||5961303N||15 Spring Valley Road||Ossining||NY||10562||Westchester||Metropolitan Area Regional Office (New Rochelle)||(914) 333-7061||http://sunshinechildrenshome.org/||09/14/2016||1||Pediatric Beds||54||0||0||(41.191959°, -73.852051°)|
|3||1665||St Marys Hospital for Children Inc||7003300N||29-01 216 Street||Bayside||NY||11360||Queens||Metropolitan Area Regional Office (New York City)||(718) 281-8800||http://stmaryskids.org/||03/30/2016||4||Pediatric Beds||95||0||0||(40.776180°, -73.769989°)|
|4||0949||Brookside Multicare Nursing Center||5157313N||7 Route 25A||Smithtown||NY||11787||Suffolk||Metropolitan Area Regional Office (Long Island)||(631) 724-2200||http://www.sentosacare.com/showfacilities.php?facilityid=1||09/21/2016||0||Pediatric Beds||36||0||0||(40.859619°, -73.213394°)|
|5||1316||Rutland Nursing Home Co Inc||7001033N||585 Schenectady Ave||Brooklyn||NY||11203||Kings||Metropolitan Area Regional Office (New York City)||(718) 604-5000||http://www.kingsbrook.org/Healthcare_Services_Medical_Education/Centers_of_Excellence/Rutland_Nursing_Home.aspx||09/14/2016||1||Pediatric Beds||32||7||3||Please note that there was an error on last week for Adult Day Capacity. The number should have ben 66 not 44. 44 were the number of registrants in attendance. 66 was the available slots.||(40.659435°, -73.934036°)|
|6||0019||St Margarets Center||0101307N||27 Hackett Blvd||Albany||NY||12208||Albany||Capital District Regional Office||(518) 591-3300||http://www.stmargaretscenter.org/htmlweb/homepage.html||09/14/2016||1||Pediatric Beds||56||0||0||(42.645485°, -73.778290°)|
|7||6166||Incarnation Childrens Center Inc||7002357N||142 Audubon Ave||New York||NY||10032||New York||Metropolitan Area Regional Office (New York City)||(212) 928-2590||http://incarnationchildrenscenter.org/||09/21/2016||0||Pediatric Beds||21||0||0||(40.843231°, -73.936455°)|
|8||3182||Highpointe on Michigan Health Care Facility||1401001N||1031 Michigan Avenue||Buffalo||NY||14203||Erie||Western Regional Office (Buffalo)||(716) 748-3101||http://www.highpointeonmichigan.org/||09/21/2016||0||Pediatric Beds||20||2||1||(42.900936°, -78.862740°)|
|9||4092||Pathways Nursing and Rehabilitation Center||4652302N||1805 Providence Avenue||Niskayuna||NY||12309||Schenectady||Capital District Regional Office||(518) 374-2212||http://www.pathways-rehab.com/||03/25/2015||4||Pediatric Beds||36||1||1||(42.829273°, -73.897346°)|
created Mar 19, 2014
updated Sep 27, 2016
The point map shows the availability of nursing home beds by the location of the nursing home facility. The color grading of the points represent the relevancy of the bed availability data. The sizes of the points represent the number of beds available. Flyouts will display specific data for the nursing home selected. If multiple nursing homes are located close together in such a way that the map cannot easily distinguish between them, the points may appear on top of each other. To view a nursing home that is displayed in this way, click the next button at the bottom of the flyout for the nursing home. The map can be filtered by geographic area by changing these options under the Filter Tab.
For more information, check out http://nursinghomes.nyhealth.gov/. The "About" tab contains additional details concerning this dataset.
- Community Rating
Current value: 0.0 out of 5
- beds, census, nursing homes, occupancy, consumer resources, facilities and services
- Row Count
- Data Provided By
- New York State Department of Health
- Source Link
- Office of Health Systems Management
- Time Period
- 06/01/2011-Most Recent Submittal
- Posting Frequency
- Data Frequency
- Dataset Owner
- Nursing Home and ICF/MR Surveillance
- The survey has allowed the nursing home surveillance program to: 1.) Improve the coordination of nursing home placements in the event of a closure or emergency situation within a community; and 2.) Create a consistent and efficient mechanism for long term care stakeholders to collect and report on nursing home bed availability. Researchers may use the data to help assist in evaluating: 1.) Occupancy Rates by Region/County; 2.) Bed Availability; and 3.) Evaluate Bed and Specialty Bed Needs.
- Information is self-reported, and is not audited by the NYSDOH. This data does not reflect the quality of services provided by any specific provider. To get more specific information about the quality of service delivery for a specific provider, please contact the provider and ask about its performance on quality indicators and on surveys conducted by the Department of Health. Please also ask the provider the five questions provided in http://www.health.ny.gov/facilities/nursing/select_nh/docs/select_nh.pdf
- Health, Department of