Nursing Home Weekly Bed Census: Behavioral Intervention Beds Map
This is a map based on Nursing Home Weekly Bed Census: Last Submission.
|Row number||Facility ID||Facility Name||Certification Number||Street Address||City||State||Zip Code||County||Area Office||Phone Number||Website||Bed Census Date||Data Recency Category||Bed Type/Service Category||Total Capacity||Total Available||Total Available Category||Bed Availability Notes||Location|
|1||7758||Northeast Center for Rehabilitation and Brain Injury||5567302N||300 Grant Ave||Lake Katrine||NY||12449||Ulster||Metropolitan Area Regional Office (New Rochelle)||(845) 336-3500||http://www.northeastcenter.com/||07/27/2016||0||Behavioral Intervention Beds||20||2||1||(41.980480°, -73.995155°)|
|2||1236||Mosholu Parkway Nursing & Rehabilitation Center||7000329N||3356 Perry Avenue||Bronx||NY||10467||Bronx||Metropolitan Area Regional Office (New York City)||(718) 655-3568||07/06/2016||3||Behavioral Intervention Beds||122||5||2||(40.878490°, -73.874489°)|
|3||4823||Richmond Center for Rehabilitation and Specialty Healthcare||7004324N||91 Tompkins Avenue||Staten Island||NY||10304||Richmond||Metropolitan Area Regional Office (New York City)||(718) 876-4331||http://richmondrehab.net/||07/27/2016||0||Behavioral Intervention Beds||72||1||1||(40.622379°, -74.078377°)|
|4||5538||The Highlands at Brighton||2750306N||5901 Lac De Ville Blvd||Rochester||NY||14618||Monroe||Western Regional Office (Rochester)||(585) 442-7960||http://www.urmc.rochester.edu/highlands-at-brighton/||07/27/2016||0||Behavioral Intervention Beds||15||1||1||(43.112316°, -77.593231°)|
|5||1029||Wayne Health Care||5820000N||100 Sunset Drive||Newark||NY||14513||Wayne||Western Regional Office (Rochester)||(315) 332-2700||http://www.rochestergeneral.org/centers-and-services/senior-services/demay-living-center/||07/27/2016||0||Behavioral Intervention Beds||20||0||0||1 BLOCKED||(43.062344°, -77.109703°)|
|6||0496||Beach Terrace Care Center||2902303N||640 West Broadway||Long Beach||NY||11561||Nassau||Metropolitan Area Regional Office (Long Island)||(516) 431-4400||http://www.beach-terrace.com/||07/27/2016||0||Behavioral Intervention Beds||79||3||2||(40.584415°, -73.682816°)|
|7||1739||Terrace View Long Term Care Facility||1401005N||462 Grider Street||Buffalo||NY||14215||Erie||Western Regional Office (Buffalo)||(716) 551-7100||http://www.ecmc.edu/progress/terrace/||07/27/2016||0||Behavioral Intervention Beds||16||0||0||(42.927170°, -78.829224°)|
|8||1666||Rockaway Care Center||7003362N||353 Beach 48th Street||Edgemere||NY||11691||Queens||Metropolitan Area Regional Office (New York City)||(718) 471-5000||07/27/2016||0||Behavioral Intervention Beds||20||4||2||(40.594929°, -73.779060°)|
created Mar 19, 2014
updated Aug 24, 2016
The point map shows the availability of nursing home beds by the location of the nursing home facility. The color grading of the points represent the relevancy of the bed availability data. The sizes of the points represent the number of beds available. Flyouts will display specific data for the nursing home selected. If multiple nursing homes are located close together in such a way that the map cannot easily distinguish between them, the points may appear on top of each other. To view a nursing home that is displayed in this way, click the next button at the bottom of the flyout for the nursing home.
For more information, check out http://nursinghomes.nyhealth.gov/. The "About" tab contains additional details concerning this dataset.
- Community Rating
Current value: 0.0 out of 5
- Your Rating
- beds, census, nursing homes, occupancy, consumer resources, facilities and services
- Row Count
- Data Provided By
- New York State Department of Health
- Source Link
- Office of Health Systems Management
- Time Period
- 06/01/2011-Most Recent Submittal
- Posting Frequency
- Data Frequency
- Dataset Owner
- Nursing Home and ICF/MR Surveillance
- The survey has allowed the nursing home surveillance program to: 1.) Improve the coordination of nursing home placements in the event of a closure or emergency situation within a community; and 2.) Create a consistent and efficient mechanism for long term care stakeholders to collect and report on nursing home bed availability. Researchers may use the data to help assist in evaluating: 1.) Occupancy Rates by Region/County; 2.) Bed Availability; and 3.) Evaluate Bed and Specialty Bed Needs.
- Information is self-reported, and is not audited by the NYSDOH. This data does not reflect the quality of services provided by any specific provider. To get more specific information about the quality of service delivery for a specific provider, please contact the provider and ask about its performance on quality indicators and on surveys conducted by the Department of Health. Please also ask the provider the five questions provided in http://www.health.ny.gov/facilities/nursing/select_nh/docs/select_nh.pdf
- Health, Department of