- Subscribe via RSS
- Share via Facebook
- Share via Twitter
- Export To CSV
- Export To XLS
- Export To XLSX
Medicaid Electronic Health Record Incentive Payments Disbursed to Eligible Professionals
This is a chart based on Medicaid Electronic Health Records Incentive Program Provider Payments: Beginning 2011.
|Row number||Provider Type||Payment Amount|
|4||CERTIFIED NURSE MIDWIFE||$5835250.00|
created Sep 09, 2013
updated Jul 09, 2015
This pie chart shows the breakdown of Medicaid electronic health record incentive payments disbursed to eligible professionals. Authorized by the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act (ARRA) of 2009, this program provides multi-year financial incentives to Eligible Professionals (EP) and Eligible Hospitals (EH) who adopt, implement, or upgrade, and subsequently demonstrate meaningful use, of certified Electronic Health Records (EHR) technology. For more information check out: https://www.emedny.org/meipass/ or go to the “About” tab.
- Community Rating
Current value: 0.0 out of 5
- Your Rating
- quality-safety-costs, medicaid, ehr, incentive payment, meaningful use, hit
- Row Count
- Data Provided By
- New York State Department of Health
- Source Link
- Office Of Health Insurance Programs
- Time Period
- Beginning 2/06/2012 for Eligible Professionals (EP) Beginning 12/26/2011 for Eligible Hospitals (EH)
- Posting Frequency
- Data Frequency
- Dataset Owner
- Division of Office of Health Insurance Program Operations
- Statewide, limited to Medicaid providers. Includes providers based out of state who treat NYS Medicaid patients.
- Provider (Professional/Hospital)
- Through the Medicaid EHR Incentive Program, Eligible Hospitals (EH) and Eligible Professionals (EP) who adopt, implement, or upgrade to certified EHR technology, and subsequently become meaningful users of EHR technology, can qualify for multi-year financial incentives. Participation is optional and is limited to Physicians, Dentists, Nurse Practitioners, Certified Nurse Midwives, certain Physician Assistants, Acute Care Hospitals, and Children’s Hospitals.. Practitioners may not simultaneously participate in this program and the Medicare EHR Incentive Program, and other eligibility criteria apply. If a provider is not receiving incentive payment under this program, it does not imply that the provider is not meaningfully using EHR technology.
- The data does not include tax identification information protected per the NYS Personal Privacy Protection Law, payments made to New York State providers under the Medicare EHR Incentive Program or pending or rejected applications for incentive payments.
- Health, Department of