created Mar 29, 2013
updated Aug 24, 2016
The column chart illustrates the statewide rates of angioplasty utilization by gender and payer for measurement year.
The chart uses statewide average rates of all insurance plans. Removing the statewide average filter is not recommended.
For more information please visit http://www.health.ny.gov/health_care/managed_care/reports/quality_performance_improvement.htm#link5. The "About" tab contains additional details concerning this dataset.
- Community Rating
Current value: 0.0 out of 5
- Your Rating
- managed care, qarr, plan performance report, medicaid access, utilization, quality-safety-costs
- Row Count
- Data Provided By
- New York State Department of Health
- Source Link
- Time Period
- Beginning 2009
- Posting Frequency
- Dataset Owner
- Bureau of Quality Measurement and Improvement
- Health Plan
- Percentage, rate per 1000 member year
- Data Frequency
- Office of Quality and Patient Safety
- This dataset allows the public to understand the frequency of certain services provided by a health plan performed in the areas of outpatient, inpatient, mental health, alcohol and other drug, selected procedures, and antibiotic prescriptions. It compares types of insurances across a standardized national measurement set. And it represents information about the utilization of health care being delivered by providers across the health care delivery system (inpatient and outpatient services) for people insured by managed care health plans.
- Utilization measures are designed to capture the frequency of certain services provided by health plans. NCQA does not view higher or lower services counts as better or worse performance. Plans with fewer than 30 eligible events are excluded from the statistical calculations of the percentiles.
- Health, Department of