created Mar 19, 2014
updated Mar 31, 2016
The column chart shows the top baby first names in 2007. The default filter settings show the top baby names for both males and females. To view the top baby names for a specific gender, change the gender filter.
Adjusting the gender filter determines how many names will appear in the chart.
For more information, go to http://www.health.ny.gov/statistics/vital_statistics/, or go to the "About" tab.
- Community Rating
Current value: 0.0 out of 5
- Your Rating
- baby, names, consumer resources, births-deaths-other facts
- Row Count
- Data Provided By
- New York State Department of Health
- Source Link
- Division of Administration - Vital Statistics
- Time Period
- Beginning 2007
- Posting Frequency
- Data Frequency
- Dataset Owner
- Bureau of Biometrics and Health Statistics
- First Name
- First Name
- Baby names are aggregated and displayed by the year, county or borough where the mother resided as stated on a New York State or New York City (NYC) birth certificate.The frequency of the Baby Name is listed, if there are: 5 or more of the same baby name in a county outside of NYC; or 10 or more of the same baby name in a NYC borough.
- Filtering by a count that is too high or too low, may produce unexpected results.
- Health, Department of